- concerning or belonging to all or at least two or more nations; “international affairs”; “an international agreement”; “international waters”
- Existing, occurring, or carried on between two or more nations
- Used by people of many nations
- Agreed on by all or many nations
- external: from or between other countries; “external commerce”; “international trade”; “developing nations need outside help”
- International is a 1975 studio album released by the female girl group The Three Degrees.
- (tracked) having tracks; “new snow tracked by rabbits”; “tracked vehicles”
- Tracking commercial aviation flights is an activity by enthusiasts or concerned citizens. Tracking is not limited to aircraft activity, it can include tracking of airport activity. Flight tracking via software is a relatively new activity.
- trailing: the pursuit (of a person or animal) by following tracks or marks they left behind
- The action of tracking someone or something
- The maintenance of a constant difference in frequency between two or more connected circuits or components
- The alignment of the wheels of a vehicle
- distance travelled per unit time
- rush: move fast; “He rushed down the hall to receive his guests”; “The cars raced down the street”
- accelerate: move faster; “The car accelerated”
- Rapidity of movement or action
- Each of the possible gear ratios of a bicycle or motor vehicle
- The rate at which someone or something is able to move or operate
- A goalpost
- affix in a public place or for public notice; “post a warning”
- A long, sturdy piece of timber or metal set upright in the ground and used to support something or as a marker
- the position where someone (as a guard or sentry) stands or is assigned to stand; “a soldier manned the entrance post”; “a sentry station”
- A starting post or winning post
- military post: military installation at which a body of troops is stationed; “this military post provides an important source of income for the town nearby”; “there is an officer’s club on the post”
NASCAR: February 6 Daytona 500
Daytona Beach, FL – Feb 6, 2010: Mark Martin and Dale Earnhardt, Jr. wait for post inspection after qualifying for the Daytona 500 race at the Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, FL on Feb 6, 2010.
Speed Live from Daytona
I took a Thursday Walk…but didn’t get a chance to post a shot until Saturday…vacations can be like that. With the stage facing this way…tv viewers were seeing the race track in the background.